Add-on Releases (Version History)
About this add-on
Based on original datepicker component. Can show you a current or whatever date, write, store and edit all your placed events (and notify about those events too).
Extension uses SQLite + Promises internal modules combo.
Supports Windows, Linux and Mac systems. In brief, it's a powerful datepicker/calendar.
- Fixed a strange issue with an internal "href" operator (thanks to JustOff and New Tobin Paradigm).
- Added Japanese locale (thanks to 四天王寺).
- Some cosmetical CSS-fixes.
- Fixed an issue with a "Sound file explorer" button ("onClick();" replaced with "onCommand();").
- Added Ukrainian locale.
- Added homepage in description.
- Renewed "About" dialog.
- Added an ability to close popping-up alerts in the "Options" with an "ESC" key.
- Added access keys to some options.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect "VACUUM" query.
- Fixed an issue with a "Sound file explorer" button, when pressing on it with a "Space bar" does nothing.
- Fixed an issue with a "Sound file preview" button, when pressing on it with a "Space bar" does nothing.
- Fixed an Issue #981 (temporary; awaiting for a browser's global fix).
- Fixed customization of the popping-up date pickers (now all the date pickers looks identically).
- Added a context menu in the main Calendate's window (right click on any day);
- Added backup/restore DB systems ("Options" menu);
- Added an option for changing "Alarm" main icon;
- Added an ability to show/hide current date in the toolbar;
- Added an ability to show/hide date's calculator (left click on the current date in the toolbar);
- Fixed browser's bug with a non-capitalized first letters in the months names;
- Other small fixes and optimizations.
If you have any suggestions or found some bugs, feel free to e-mail, send PM or Telegram me.
GNU General Public License 3.0
Released: March 4, 2019